Self-Storage is also known as mini storage which is an industry in which the storage space is being rented to tenants. Storage space may be rented on a short-term basis, usually from month to month. The self-storage tenants mainly include businesses as well as individuals. Some of the facts about self storage Singapore price have been discussed in this article.
The factors depend on Self-storage Singapore price
The price of self-storage mainly depends on some of the below factors:
- The storage facility location mainly affects the prices someone pays for storage. Like the other amenities, the closer the location of the storage facility the more is the cost.
- There are many different sizes of storage facilities, which are available for rent. These storage facilities vary in size starting from small lockers to big warehouses. These spaces are mainly charged by the square foot.
- The storage facility cost also depends on how long one will use that storage. Many storage providers will also provide some offers to attract customers.
- The cost of self-storage also depends on the value of insurance.
The areas covered by the self-storage cost
- This covers the salary of the staff on the site to accept the deliveries.
- This also provides 24 hour access to storage
- The free use of the trolleys to load as well as unload the storage unit
- Free usage of the forklifts
- This cost also covers 24-hour CCTV
- This also covers the free onsite parking